Randalstown Pharmacies provides a free private and personal review to help our customers manage and understand their medication better.
Our Medicine Management service will be of particular benefit to those customers who take multiple medications on a regular basis, perhaps treating several different medical conditions.
If you feel you could benefit from a review of your medication you will find the meeting with the Pharmacist relaxed, helpful and informative.
A Medicines Management Review is an ideal opportunity for both you and a Randalstown Pharmacies Pharmacist to discuss your overall medication needs in a friendly and informal way in a private consultation room within our pharmacy.
We will chat about
- The medicines you are taking
- What they do
- How well they work for you
- How to get the most out of them
Medicines work in different ways
- Some are taken before you eat to allow them to get into your system quickly.
- Some won’t work properly if they are taken with certain foods and herbal remedies or with other medicines.
- Some medicines must be taken with or after food because they may otherwise irritate your stomach.
- Some should not be crushed because they need to be released into your system slowly, and crushing them could allow them to get into your system too fast.
After a review we may find that certain medications are no longer required or that they should be taken at a different time of the day or perhaps in a different way.
For a free Medicine Review speak to our Pharmacist or contact us online or by phone.
From the pharmacist
Taking steps to keep your heart healthy by eating well and keeping active Find out more »
Let Randalstown Pharmacies collect your repeat prescriptions on your behalf for free. Find out more »
Why wait for a doctor's appointment? Find out how Randalstown Pharmacies could help. Find out more »